Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Goldy's Breakfast Bistro - Boise, Idaho

Boise friends: I wanted to talk a little about my favorite breakfast spot in your area. Even though I don't live in Boise, I'm there a few times a year. And when I'm in town I always go to Goldy's! The food is always good and super fresh! The bacon is absolutely amazing! Gotta get there early or else your looking at a 45 minute wait!


While at Tully's coffee (buying time while waiting for Goldy's) I saw this magazine in the corner of the room. It lists all the restaurants in the area. There is even an article about a winery I have blogged about in my last visit to Idaho. Koenig Vineyards! Check it out!

The beautiful Capital in downtown Boise.

One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well. ~Virginia Woolf

Cheers,
Winegirl15

No comments:

Post a Comment