Saturday, April 10, 2010

Cheesy baked pasta with spinach and artichokes.

Since I can't blog about wine right now... I thought I would blog about food and what recipes I have enjoyed cooking... and let's be honest... what I enjoy eating!!

This recipe is from Real Simple.

8 oz mezzi rigatoni (1/2 box)
1 14 oz can artichoke hearts, rinsed and quartered
1 9 oz package frozen creamed spinach, thawed
1/4 cup grated parmesan (1 oz)
2 cups grated mozzarella (8 oz)
black pepper


- Cook the pasta according to the package directions, drain, and return it to the pot. Heat broiler.
- Add the artichoke hearts, spinach, parmesan, half the mozzarella, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper to the pasta    and toss to combine.
- Transfer the mixture to a shallow 2-quart (or 8-inch square) broiler proof baking dish and sprinkle with the remaining mozzarella. Broil until the cheese is browned in spots, 2 to 3 minutes.

Enjoy,
Winegirl15

No comments:

Post a Comment