Monday, July 19, 2010

Naples Rib Company

I have been so busy... I haven't had much of a chance to blog about restaurants that I have been to. And being 8 months pregnant... There have been LOTS of restaurants.

Naples Rib Co.
562-439-7427 - 5800 E 2nd St, Long Beach, CA 90803

I would like to take a moment and talk about a local restaurant my husband and I dine at least once a month. Not only is the food great, but the owner, and all employees are all friendly. It's a family restaurant just down the street from where my husband and I live. Grant and I had this for our anniversary dinner, and we celebrated Grant's 31st birthday there this year.

They have amazing ribs! I'm an eater, and eat out a lot! There ribs are fantastic! Grilled artichoke, or the onion brick by far are the best appetizers. If you are in the mood for ribs and good company... GO!

Enjoy and cheers,
Winegirl15

No comments:

Post a Comment