Thursday, November 19, 2009

November - $10 bottle of wine

Paso Robles: Southern California

Winery: Peachy Canyon Winery
2025 Nacimiento Lake Drive
Paso Robles, CA 93446
1(800) 315-7908

http://www.peachycanyon.com

2006: Incredible Red

Price: $8.99 Trader Joes
$12.00 Peachy Canyon Winery

Description: Bright fruit mild acid and an elegant finish that makes it a very food friendly wine that is reasonably priced.

Winegirl15: This month I choose Paso Robles to blog about. A friend of mine suggested Peachy Canyon Winery. I was at my local market (Trader Joes) I found Peachy Canyon under the Zinfandel section. Paso Robles is known for Syrah, Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, and Zinfandel. I chose a Zinfandel because I like the fact they have blackberry, anise and pepper flavors.

"Wine makes daily living easier, less hurried, with fewer tensions and more tolerance."
--Benjamin Franklin


My husband and I drank this bottle before heading to dinner. We were both very surprised how much we liked this bottle for only $9. It was sweet, spicy, and had a great after taste. I recommend this wine for an everyday bottle. You can’t beat the flavor for the price.
Cheers,
xoB

No comments:

Post a Comment